Is this a backyard BBQ, or is it heaven? Looking at the smiling faces of your friends and family, the sizzling grill, and the breeze in the trees, you think...it could be both.
When you share something you brought home from the field, it's special. You get to lead friends and family through an eating experience they won't find anywhere else.
That's why you wear your camo proudly. It's not just cooking, it's the result of hundreds of hours spent in nature. The preparation for the hunt, and the preparation of the harvest. Can't get that at any grocery store...
• Adjustable antibacterial neck strap for fit and durability
• 3-panel waist pocket for whatever you need with you.
• Reinforced chest pocket for your pen, thermo, or scissors
• Double stitching to survive being caught on corners
• Weighted hem on bid and at the bottom for added strength and form
• Full camo apron with pockets and side cord ties
• Machine washable
• 100% Cotton
• Made in the US
• 36" long x 29" wide
• Waist Sash 44"
• Partnering with True Timber® Fabric
To maintain a crisp and fresh look, hang or fold your apron after each time you wear it. For the most wrinkle-free look, follow these care instructions:
• Lightly tie the apron ties together to avoid tangling
• Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
• Use mild soap
• You can also hand wash your apron in cold water with gentle soap
• Rinse with cold water.
• Dry your apron in dryer on warm cycle, or lay it flat on a mesh rack
• Take your apron out immediately after the cycle is complete and hang or fold it
• For an extra crisp look iron on low to medium heat
• Hang or fold follow ironing
Orders received before 12PM EST will be processed and sent the same day.
Orders received after 12PM EST will be processed and sent the next business day.
We want you to love your apron. If you don't love it, we offer a 30-day refund policy, described in detail here