Sold Out $76.00
The Queen of Contrast
You value the romance of opposites attracting.
Fire and ice.
Sweet and salty.
Cotton and Sequins.
Smooth & subtle meets shimmer and shine.
Sparkle with the perfect nuance of understated elegance.
• Sequins will never come off, because each one is individually sewn on carefully
• Simple, clean, stylish, with some sparkle for your party
• Soft & flexible for comfort when hosting
• Sequin pocket slanted at hip, for your phone or notepad
• Black sequin ruffle accent gives a flirty feel to a more toned-down apron
• Crossover neck and waist sash ties
• Hem hits middle of thigh to top of knee
• Full sweetheart bib apron
• Machine washable
• Ethically made in the US
• 29" long x 23" wide
• Neck Sash 58"
• At home in the kitchen or on the deck of your yacht
Sequin Apron Care (with poly/cotton blend)
To maintain a cute, crisp and fresh look, hang or fold apron after each time you wear it. For the most wrinkle-free sequin and poly-satin apron, follow these care instructions:
• Place your apron in mesh bag, or pillow case
• Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
• Use mild soap
• You can hand wash your apron in cold water with gentle soap
• Rinse with cold water.
• Dry flat or on a mesh rack
• Do Not put your sequin apron in the dryer - the heat can damage it
• Never iron sequins or sequin material directly heat can cause damage
• Satin/Poly sashes can be touched up if needed with an iron on low heat
• For an extra crisp look on cotton/poly sections, iron on low to medium heat
Orders received before 12PM EST will be processed and sent the same day.
Orders received after 12PM EST will be processed and sent the next business day.
We want you to love your apron. If you don't love it, we offer a 30-day refund policy, described in detail here