Sold Out $80.00
The Glamour Queen.
Notice, we don’t offer only aprons.
No, the hosting queen needs to glimmer, sparkle, and shine.
Disregard that the average apron is meant only to protect.
But how do we sparkle? With thousands of individually sewn sequins.
The next step is making sure you feel as good as you look. So we lined it with fine, smooth satin.
After that, the only thing left to do is enjoy a perfectly mixed cocktail.
•Enjoy soft, smooth comfort when hosting
• Sequins will never come off, because each one is individually sewn on carefully
• Two asymmetrical decorative panels at waist
• Tied with neck and waist ties
• Hem hits at middle of thigh to top of knee
• Ethically Made in the US
• 27" long x 20" wide
• Neck Sash 35"
• Waist Sash 50"
Sequin Apron Care
To maintain a cute, crisp and fresh look, hang or fold apron after each time you wear it. For the most wrinkle-free sequin and poly-satin apron, follow these care instructions:
• Place your apron in mesh bag, or pillow case
• Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
• Use mild soap
• You can hand wash your apron in cold water with gentle soap
• Rinse with cold water.
• Dry flat or on a mesh rack
• Do Not put your sequin apron in the dryer - the heat can damage it
• Never iron sequins or sequin material directly heat can cause damage
• Satin/Poly sashes can be touched up if needed with an iron on low heat
Orders received before 12PM EST will be processed and sent the same day.
Orders received after 12PM EST will be processed and sent the next business day.
We want you to love your apron. If you don't love it, we offer a 30-day refund policy, described in detail here
Unfortunately my apron has not been delivered ( ordered 4th May) so unable to review
What is it’s expected delivery date ?
Manhattan Sequin Apron