$49.00 $62.00 You Save 20% ($13.00)
When you wear the Alice, all biscuits come out better. Fresh from the oven, hot and oh-so-ready for a slab of grass-fed butter and a smear of jam. While standard aprons yield standard biscuits, Alice ups the ante. Her biscuits come out puffed and golden and gorgeous.
Oh wait, it's actually you who's the gorgeous one in your seersucker apron, with a ruffle along the hem for good measure. A day in the kitchen, and there’s not a hint of flour on your clothes below. And Alice? She’s always happy for a quick spin in the washer, and she’ll come out ready to go for your next batch of goodness.
• Full sweetheart bib apron
• 3-button chest detail
• 2 front hip pockets
• Soft bottom ruffle
• Comfortable neck/waist sash ties
• Hem hits middle of thigh to top of knee.
• Machine Washable, because who wants to dry-clean an apron?
• seersucker and 65% cotton / 35% polyester
• Ethically made in the US
• 29" long x 23" wide
• Neck Sash 35"
• Waist Sash 50"
• Compliments on food follow this apron wherever it cooks.
Cotton/Poly Apron Care:
To maintain a crisp and fresh look, hang or fold your apron after each time you wear it. For the most wrinkle-free look, follow these care instructions:
• Lightly tie the apron ties together to avoid tangling
• Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
• Use mild soap
• You can also hand wash your apron in cold water with gentle soap
• Rinse with cold water.
• Dry your apron in dryer on warm cycle, or lay it flat on a mesh rack
• Take your apron out immediately after the cycle is complete and hang or fold it
• For an extra crisp look iron on low to medium heat
• Hang or fold follow ironing
Orders received before 12PM EST will be processed and sent the same day.
Orders received after 12PM EST will be processed and sent the next business day.
We want you to love your apron. If you don't love it, we offer a 30-day refund policy, described in detail here