Sold Out $44.00
You're a mover and a shaker. You need a little more room to maneuver, so you tie on your Bistro Half Apron and get to work. Coming around the corners like a cat on a fence line, you carry hot coffee with coolness.
A spoon leans precariously over the edge of a table. It falls, spinning through the air. Unencumbered, you lean and scoop it out of the ether before it kisses the ground. Your guests are speechless. Are you a waiter, or a superhero?
Guess they'll never know.
• Double stitching to withstand the force of your cat-like reflexes
• Reinforced 4-pocket panel for the tools of your trade
• Bistro half apron with side cord ties.
• Machine washable, because nobody has time to dry-clean an apron
• Twill cotton/polyester.
• Made ethically in the US
• 16" long x 30" wide
• Waist Sash 31"
• Also seen doubling as a cape
Cotton/Poly Apron Care:
To maintain a crisp and fresh look, hang or fold your apron after each time you wear it. For the most wrinkle-free look, follow these care instructions:
• Lightly tie the apron ties together to avoid tangling
• Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
• Use mild soap
• You can also hand wash your apron in cold water with gentle soap
• Rinse with cold water.
• Dry your apron in dryer on warm cycle, or lay it flat on a mesh rack
• Take your apron out immediately after the cycle is complete and hang or fold it
• For an extra crisp look iron on low to medium heat
• Hang or fold follow ironing
Orders received before 12PM EST will be processed and sent the same day.
Orders received after 12PM EST will be processed and sent the next business day.
We want you to love your apron. If you don't love it, we offer a 30-day refund policy, described in detail here