In a way, you are like a train conductor. You get people from point A to point B in one piece and send them on their way. Origin: Starving, sleepy, and thirsty. Destination: Satisfied, stimulated, and ready for whatever comes next
This conductor grey half apron is built for helping people on that journey one latte at a time. Given the style to play the part and the craftsmanship to play it well, you might find yourself using it at home, too. Go ahead, it can take the extra abuse. Splashes, spills and sudden rushes be damned. Wipe it, wash it, wear it again, knowing you look like a pro.
• Double stitching for steaming ahead with strength and style
• Reinforced 4-pocket panel for the tools of your trade
• Contrasting caramel weighted hem for added strength, form, and style
• Bistro half apron with side cord ties
• Machine washable
• Ethically Made in the US
• 16" long x 30" wide
• Waist Sash 31"
Cotton/Poly Apron Care:
To maintain a crisp and fresh look, hang or fold your apron after each time you wear it. For the most wrinkle-free look, follow these care instructions:
• Lightly tie the apron ties together to avoid tangling
• Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
• Use mild soap
• You can also hand wash your apron in cold water with gentle soap
• Rinse with cold water.
• Dry your apron in dryer on warm cycle, or lay it flat on a mesh rack
• Take your apron out immediately after the cycle is complete and hang or fold it
• For an extra crisp look iron on low to medium heat
• Hang or fold follow ironing
Orders received before 12PM EST will be processed and sent the same day.
Orders received after 12PM EST will be processed and sent the next business day.
We want you to love your apron. If you don't love it, we offer a 30-day refund policy, described in detail here