On a mission like a Conductor carrying gold across the west, you make people's day one latte at a time. Spinning, striding, stooping and standing tall, you carry yourself accordingly. Your apron matches your mode - on point.
With everything you need to look the part and play it well, this apron will stand up to a season of splashes and sudden rushes with ease. Wipe it, wash it, wear it again, knowing you look like you own the place.
• Double stitching for server books full of cash
• Reinforced 4-pocket panel for the tools of your trade
• Weighted hem for added strength and form
• Bistro apron with side cord ties
• Machine washable
• 65% Cotton / 35% Polyester blend for strength, style, and durability
• Ethically Made in the US
• 26" long x 29" wide
• Waist Sash 31"
Cotton/Poly Apron Care:
To maintain a crisp and fresh look, hang or fold your apron after each time you wear it. For the most wrinkle-free look, follow these care instructions:
• Lightly tie the apron ties together to avoid tangling
• Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
• Use mild soap
• You can also hand wash your apron in cold water with gentle soap
• Rinse with cold water.
• Dry your apron in dryer on warm cycle, or lay it flat on a mesh rack
• Take your apron out immediately after the cycle is complete and hang or fold it
• For an extra crisp look iron on low to medium heat
• Hang or fold follow ironing
Orders received before 12PM EST will be processed and sent the same day.
Orders received after 12PM EST will be processed and sent the next business day.
We want you to love your apron. If you don't love it, we offer a 30-day refund policy, described in detail here