We may not always walk around wearing camo and holding a rifle, but we love a good buck in the crosshairs as much as the next gal. women hunters are cut from the same cloth, and it just happens to have camo on it.
The real stuff is on the inside.
The good thing about wearing true timber is the conversations it sparks. You may never know that your neighbor hunts, until she sees your camo. Next thing you know, you have another chance to go hunting.
Because when we aren't out in the wild, we're thinking about it. When we find someone else who gets it, we've found a friend. Now finish grilling those ribs and figure out when you're hunting next.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (see details)
- Short full apron
- Adjustable antibacterial neck strap
- Double stitching stands up to that corner that catches everything
- Reinforced 3-panel waist pocket
- Double stitching and weighted hem on bid and at the bottom for added strength and form
- Side cord ties
- 36" long x 29" wide
- Waist sash 44"
- Machine washable
- 100% Cotton for feel & durability
- Made in the US
- Partnering with True Timber® Fabric.